Friday, November 6, 2009

I Give You

I never trusted anyone enough to give my heart,
Unless they were my best friend, 
To assure we'd never part.
Though i let you be a part of it, the part i wont forget,
It seemed that putting you there, you simply perfectly fit.
I never trusted anyone enough to stay in m mind, 
Unless they truly, oh so, very kind.
But i thought of you every once in awhile, 
Sometimes i couldnt stop,
It seemed that even somedays, i'd put you at the top,
I just had so much fun with you,
Every moment i enjoyed,
Though sometimes it seemed as though as though with me, you toyed.
I never trusted anyone enough to share my soul, 
Unless they really deserved it, and never acted dull,
Though you never did, by that im meaning neither,
Sometimes i laughed so hard with you, not saying tears didnt fall either.
I never trusted anyone enough to give my trust, 
Unless they really for surely deserved it, and never were unjust,
Though sometimes i'd i slipped deep into your eyes, 
And i hopee some of the words you say, simply arent lies,
But hopes like that are silly, like saying i trust you, 
Which is something ive never been quite comfortable to do,
I never trusted anyone enough to lovee as much as i do you,
Though we arent together, there's something there, what i have no clue,
I just wanna laugh with you, wanna be with you all the time,
Breaking all my own rules, seems a very big crime,
But im giving you my trust, every last bit,
and with that comes my heart, mind, time, and soul, so please be kind to it. 

2 comments:

laughingatthegates said...

Pretty. Me likey this poem!! good job writing it writing it yes!

Rose Wood said...

wow that is amazing!