skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Skulls Cracking @ Every Chuckle
Friday, November 6, 2009
i love my best friends and i just want them to get a long again it makes me sad =[ i hope this passes soon and they each learn their lesson... to never let a boy break apart a friendship..
i <3 school ="]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
test
blk blah
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(58)
▼
November
(58)
Plan
?friends?
Beware
Address to Venus by Lucretius : The Poetry Fou...
FIRE GODDESS
R.I.P
Highest Power
MUWAHAHAHAHHA
R.I.P. GRANDMA DUCHARME <3 I LOVE YOU!!
Blackest dark
No title
EMO
Are circles perfect? Dangerously imperfect?
EMO
SCEC
best friends? for surzz!!
Don't listen to anything the director sez!
uhhhmmm
Listening...always listening
Memo to Students and Staff
What do you SEE
DID NOT DO IT
remember not to use your real names
I Give You
some friendly advice
OK... so I'm gonna post a totally irrelevant poem....
i love my best friends and i just want them to get...
Rumor best better stop fibbing as she does
DUDES..im finally done looking at my own reflectio...
nobody knows why
BELIEVE
undead moderator
Check out the comments too
Solitary confinement
Is the pure romanticism of the school system in sh...
nena is here though she ain't
Situations
Let's work on letting people know
Knowers
STOP LISTENING TO GATES
Perhaps...
friends?
intruder?
GUYS!!!
MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR
wondering
Fighting!!!! XO
Dudes...Raise your hand if youre a PIMP....wait......
you guys are awfully swell. i made this much more ...
<!--StartFragment--> as i have said before..........
Boo!
The time, anyone?
G'day mates
LAUGHING
Hey
Welcome...join us
I guess I should test
Welcome Message
Folk
No comments:
Post a Comment